We have been busy this week... with what? good question?? Yesterday Mike came to my office at lunch and we went Ice Skating at the oval outside. We went to the Aces game last night with Hans, it was a good game, but we lost in a shoot out. Tuesday night I went with Mike to an Oh so Exciting presentation on his retirement benefits and what the state does blah blah blah. It was really good information but it was long (almost 2 hours) and they provided NO snacks or drinks.
Mike goes back to work tonight... I am not so excited about that. Tonight after he leaves and I clean up dinner dishes I plan to go to the gym and attempt a run, but we will see. I also plan on uploading and ordering some pictures online for scrapbooking. I have two events coming up for Scapbooking, a night on the 27th and then a 12 hours Crop on the 10 of April called Crop for Cancer. I mentioned it before but if anyone would like to donate let me know.
I miss Callen so much. I was at the hockey game last night and about the 3rd period, normally when things get exciting, I crashed (emotionally). I was just over come with sorrow and missing him. I hate that it comes and goes as it pleases. I wish I could make and appointment with grief hash out our problems and get on our way... but I know that is not how it works. Grief is showing up when it wants to, saying "ready or not here I come."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment