(Image from http://aftervictory.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/07nissanversar34500.jpg)I know grief has a lot of up and down emotions... well today has been a roller coaster of emotions. I miss Callen so much it makes my heart ache, see post below. But at the same time Mike and I are jumping up and down with excitement like little kids.... Why you might ask? Well I know financial matters are generally a taboo to talk about but screw taboos, you are not supposed to talk about emotions and I do that all the time.
So Why you might ask at we excited? We paid off our Car today!! So we have no more car payments!! We bought the Versa Mid-January 2009 and paid it off in 14 months!! Yep we were pretty aggressive with our payments but I HATE... HATE losing money to interest.
We plan to save what we were making in car payments for a down payment on a new SUV/truck from Mike. We hope to buy it sometime this fall. The Van has been having some transmission issues and Mike broke the drivers side Wind Shield Wiper last night. So he is excited for a new SUV!

No comments:
Post a Comment