
Today was my first day back at work. I had a really hard time concentrating on work. I kept on thinking that I wanted Callen back so I could send him a text. I did manage to get some easy stuff done but nothing too thought provoking. It was hard being back at work. I feel like my coworkers keep moving and I am standing still. They do not know what to say, I do not know what to say. For a good 2 hours this morning no one talked to me... no one! Getting out of bed this morning was hard to, knowing that I had to go face people at work.
After work I talked to Marja, my dad, and my mom. I need to call Rachel too, but with the 3 hour time difference you can only talk to so many people a night, which sucks. Tonight Mike and I plan to catch up on some shows we DVRed while we were gone like Grey's, Private Practice, and CSI. I miss Callen with all my heart. I wish a could compute from MN so that I could give my parents a hug and a kiss good night. And stop by Oklahoma to get a hug from Rachel too. I hope I find a way to keep going.

No comments:
Post a Comment