One Month ago I was balling my eyes out, in shock, disbelief and screaming that I needed to get home. I cannot believe that it has been an entire month. I miss him more everyday that goes by and I cannot talk to him. I think of him everyday. I have been looking at pictures thinking about when we were little. We were not exactly best friends growing up but we had out moments. Callen always had so much energy. The picture above was taken in Kauai, Hawaii. We had gone to a Luau at a hotel, and we did not get Leis, I thought we would get Leis. So as we were leaving Callen went and asked one of the hotel workers if he could have a Lei for his sister! I was so excited to have the flowers on. And they smelled so pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment